Learn more about VOCSN Multi-Function Ventilator with our training resources.
- Online Training: Complete the online course Providing Integrated Care with VOCSN Multi-Function Ventilator: Online for 2.0 contact hours of CEU.
- Sign up to attend in person: Complete an in-person VOCSN training to earn 2.5 contact hours of CEU.
All VOCSN technical and training documents are available for download here.
Technical Specifications & Manuals
- Technical Specifications
- VOCSN Clinical and Technical Manual (Software Versions 4.06 to 5.01)
- VOCSN Clinical and Technical Manual (Software Versions 4.05 and earlier)
- VOCSN V+Pro Emergency Clinical and Technical Manual
- Home Caregiver and Patient Guide
- Quick Start Guide
- Quick Start Guide (Spanish)
- Troubleshooting Quick Reference Guide
- VOCSN Configuration Overview
- VOCSN Prescription Template
- Cough Therapy Protocol
- Clinician Training Packet
- Home Caregiver and Patient Training Packet
- Software Update Release Notes
- Patient Setup
- VOCSN Comparable Ventilation Modes
- AVAPS to Volume Targeted
- High Flow Therapy with VOCSN V+Pro Emergency
- VOCSN Continuing Education for Respiratory Therapists
- VOCSN Overview
- VOCSN Brochure
- V+Pro Brochure (MKT-00050)
- V+Pro Quick Reference Guide (LBL-00342)
- VOCSN Buyers Guide
- Part Number List (MKT-00038)
- React DataLink Brochure (MKT-00062)
- COPD Quick Reference Guide (LBL-00333)
VOCSN How-to Videos
VOCSN Oxygen Direct™ System
The Oxygen Direct™ system minimizes oxygen lost to leaks and dead space, improves battery life, and makes using supplemental oxygen easier. VOCSN includes advanced pulse dose technology and an independent O2 tube inside the patient circuit. The system delivers oxygen directly to the patient interface during the first two thirds of the patient’s breath, when the patient needs oxygen most.
Ventec Humidifier Bypass & Touch Button Cough™
The Ventec Humidifier Bypass allows the patient to remain connected to the humidifier while using the Touch Button Cough™ therapy. The bypass attaches to the humidifier water chamber to allow humidified air to reach the patient during ventilation and insufflation. Then, during exsufflation, check valves close to bypass the water chamber of the humidifier.
Ventec One-Circuit™ Active Valve
The inline design and dual bellows of the active circuit provide the performance of an active valve with the size and convenience of a passive valve. The patent pending valve design supports cough and ventilation functions in a single circuit, combines the drive and sense lines into a single trilumen tube, which mitigate historical problems associated with condensation to optimize Vte sensing, accuracy, and triggering.
What is Cough Therapy?
By unifying ventilation, cough, and suction into one system, it now takes seconds instead of minutes to administer cough therapy with Touch Button Cough™. The Ventec One-Circuit™ features a patent pending high flow valve design, allowing patients to use the same circuit for ventilation and cough.
Other VOCSN Videos
Meet Loa, VOCSN Ambassador
Loa is a member of the Ventec Team and has been using VOCSN for the past year. Her blog shares stories about life on a multi-function ventilator including tips on how to stay healthy, comfortable, and confident while traveling the world. Read more at www.venteclife.com/Loa
Respiratory care advances when we work together. The VOCSN community brings together leading physicians, respiratory therapists, emergency responders, families, and patients to advance respiratory care. Below are some external resources for ventilation patients:
VOCSN Advocacy Resources
Patients and Families
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- ALS Association
- International Ventilator Users Network
- American Lung Association
- United Spinal Association
- Respiratory Care Journal
- American College of Chest Physicians
- American Thoracic Society Journals
- RT Magazine